|Early Bird Registration up to
January 15, 2024
|Other Optional Registration Items
|80 USD/per page
|80 USD/per one
|One Day Tour
All conference attendees are advised to register before Early Bird Deadline to receive a discount on registration. Any registrations made after the Early Bird Deadline will be required to pay “Regular” registration fees. Students must provide proof of current enrollment or ID to the Conference Secretariat through email.
The paper registration fee is required for an author to participate in our conference. The registration covers the cost of 1x author and 1x paper; any additional papers must be separately registered as an “Additional Paper” and paid in full. Additional authors that aren’t presenting at the conference must register as the listener in order to attend.
Onsite Registration is acceptable. But extra 50USD will be charged based on regular fee.
If the participants request cancellation and refund due to personal reasons, the following refund policy applies.
* 60 days ahead of the conference: 70% of payment refund
* 30-60 days ahead of the conference: 50% of payment refund
* Within 30 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Cancellation and refund request must be made formally via email
* The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
* The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
For your property safety, please take good care of your belongings, and valuables should be depositted to the front desk during the conference. If things lost, the conference organizer shall not be responsible for yours!